Monday 29 July 2013

Everyone Loves A Newbie!

Well, this is what I'm hoping!




I'm very very excited to be writing my first blog post, after MONTHS of telling myself I'd set one up. 
So here goes. Eep.

I'm hoping to (vaguely, possibly, maybe) entertain you all with bits of my life. I'll make it as interesting as possible, pinky promise.

From food, to crafty DIYs, to fashion, to bits I stumble across in my life that are share-worthy, I'll plonk it all on here!

Now the name was a toughie. My mum had a lot of nicknames for me when I was little (and still does), but one of my favs was Flossie Teacake. But that was taken. Ha. So Flossie Teapot it is. Teapots are better than teacakes anyway, right?!

It's the last softball match of the season tonight, and we're oh-so-nearly champions, so I'm off to practice my game face. I might even do a cheeky post on it tomorrow! Oo-er.


Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment