Friday 1 November 2013

What's In My Bag?

There are a lot of posts floating around similar to this, where people add up the worth of the contents of their bag/makeup bag/face. This is similar, but with a twist...

I'm doing a post on what's in my bag, compared to what I'd like in my bag. (And what most normal people have.)

So, here's what is currently festering in my everyday Zara work bag...


A selection of the treats



Normal Stuff
Urban Outfitters makeup bag and mirror
iPad
Ted Baker purse
Primark umbrella
 Gorjuss flip notebook
2 x pens
Earphones
Receipts
Label M Dry Shampoo
Label M shine mist
1 x bobble
1 x hair grip
Mints
Teenie bottle of Givenchy perfume


Nearly Normal Stuff 
Multivitamins
A scraggy old shopping list
A scarf
Elemis mattifying moisturiser
Batiste plumping powder
One manky plaster
7p


Not Normal Stuff
A Safari finger painting kit
A paintbrush
Elemis exfoliating face wash
3 x mini pompoms
An empty tube of Maybelline concealer
Glue gun stick of glue
3D glasses
3x batteries

My excuse for the last category is that you never know when any of these items may come in handy...

So then this is what I'd like my bag and contents to really look like:


See, I really don't ask for a lot! No need for a paintbrush or 3D glasses in sight. I LOVE this bag too. It's only £29.99 from Zara and is now firmly cemented on my Christmas wishlist.


1. A good book to save me from horrific London tubes and to make me look all intellectual if it falls out of my bag.

2. A decent sized bottle of perfume. I'm not a massive perfume girl but love Black XS.

3. An any-time plane ticket to somewhere wonderful. (See, don't ask for much).

4. A whole load of nice makeup for emergency touch-ups

5. Face wipes. Something I NEVER have and ALWAYS need.

I'm really sorry if this has done nothing to enhance your life, but I feel so feng-shuid and de-cluttered it's actually brilliant. If your contents are as awful as mine, I can seriously recommend a virtual bag clean.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment