Friday 11 October 2013

October Wishlist


This month I am WELL into my winter warmers already. The sudden change to cold and rain brought me running to my jumpers and slippers faster than you can say nana. So it comes as no surprise that this month's wishlist looks somewhat cosier than the last few. 

They're not numbered, sorry, but it's pretty easy to work out...



I love a masculine shoe, and these Office chelsea boots look perfect for afternoon rambles around the country estate, before a nice cup of earl grey.
Office - £70 

If you've not checked out the Ohh Deer website yet, then after you've read this head over for a nosey. They have some brilliant artists on there, and I can't actually get enough of their cushions. 
Ohh Deer - £35 

Cobalt blue has been around for a while, but I'm still not tired of it. Simple, flattering and versatile, this Topshop tee shift dress is ticking allll of my blue dress boxes. 
Topshop - £45

I know I'm not alone in this... I have a need to get a new coat every winter. I always love the one I buy, but by the next year it's just not quite tickling my pickle. Love, love, love and love this oversized Zara one.  
Zara - £79.99

Joy always have something on their site that makes me smile. I'm all for a pinafore, and the unique, slightly retro pattern on this is just darn joyful. Har. 
Joy - £42

I have to mention this... if you zoom in on this picture, the model's legs are pretty hairy! (See, models have hairy legs too!) Huzzah. But that aside, you'll find me this winter in a pair of these, nursing a hot chocolate and humming Christmas carols to my heart's content.
Urban Outfitters - £14

I need some fairy lights (preferably daisy...) to gradually wake me up in a morning. Going from a warm duvet and pitch dark room to full on lighting is NOT GOOD for my morning moods.
Urban Outfitters - £15

Carrying on the daisy theme, I love me a floral print and this is the perfect way to inject it into an Autumn wardrobe. Statement, oversized and bloomin' marvellous. 
Urban Outfitters - £42

x

No comments:

Post a Comment