Monday 7 October 2013

Zara Florals

Happy Monday! (If there's such a thing?)

I'm not going to make a habit of this - partly because I don't have enough clothes, partly because I am the world's worst serious poser, and partly because I pose in front of a carrier bag and a lamp - but here's an OOTD post! (That stands for Outfit of the Day if you're reading, Mum).



I'm fed up of my only trouser option being jeans, and had been on the look out for something different for a while when I spotted these little floral gems in Zara. At £29.99 they were a bit of an impulse buy, but I lovelovelove them. They sit just above the hip, are tapered without being skinny or over-baggy, show just the right amount of ankle, and work wonders on my non-existent bottom.

After wearing them to work and feeling like they should see a bit of party action, I wore them this weekend for dinner and drinks and fell in love with them a little bit more. I think they thanked me too after getting to experience the sights and sounds of Soho nightlife. 



The only downside with this outfit was that my Wahaca food baby had nowhere to hide....
x

Body - Miss Selfridge
Trousers - Zara (BUY HERE)
Ankle boots - Primark
Bag - eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment