Monday 30 September 2013

Breaking Bad

I am slightly addicted. 

Breaking Bad has burst into my life in an explosion of Jesse meth goodness. I began watching it last week after finally getting Netflix, and am already on Season 3 Episode 2. I've barely had time to brush my teeth. And I dreamt about it last night. (I was a drug dealer.) How many does that work out as per day? I don't even want to think about it. 

Like many people I've been avoiding social network sites and Breaking Bad related status' like I'm avoiding catching a horrific disease, so if anyone spoils the ending for me, I will be very very cross. 

What I really wanted to say on this post was that I have seen the most AMAZING nail art courtesy of Blondes Love Cupcakes. Just look at it! Even if you don't watch it, you have to admit it's prettyyy darn good. 



I really want to try them out, and finish making my clock, and make shepherd's pie tonight, but I realistically don't think any of that's going to happen. Ohhhhh.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment