Thursday 12 September 2013

September Wishlist (And THOSE Primark Boots)

I was going to call this post: Tiger, Topshop and TRF and get some alliteration going on, but then I realised my creative genius would be ruined by the 'P' in Primark. You can't have everything, and these Primark boots really do need including in the title.


I've been on the hunt for a new pair of Autumn boots, and as you might have seen on August's wishlist, I had my eye on a rather lovely pair of Topshop beauties. That was, until, I stumbled across their twins in Primark. For a bargain at £18, they almost, almost-if-you-don't-look-too-closely look like a Topshop pair. If you do look closely, you can see they're glued together and a slightly dubious upper material, but for £18, I aint complaining. Plus, they are SO comfy.

But anyway... onto what's on my wishlist this month. Tiger features prettyyy heavily. I'm on a one-woman mission to get this shop turned into an online one.


1. I've been using my current Zara work bag since October 1st 2012, so I think it's most definitely time I invested in a new one...

2. These are so lovely, and being from Zara they should definitely withstand some of the Autumn weather. Hopefully maybe.

3. Oh Tiger! This rather fabulous design is on a whole set of table wear. 

4. Floral tea knitwear. Need I say more?!

5. Apparently this is a 'hello poem' snood, although I don't think it reads 'hello' on it...does it?! Oh I don't know. But it's lovely Autumnal colours.

6. This is just lovely, and very very brilliant. Plus it's only £10. I told you Tiger was good.

7. I'm very into my oversized pieces this Autunm as they're great for huddling into and hiding food babies. I'm thinking of maybe getting the larger size in this and trying to wear it as a tshirt-dress...


No comments:

Post a Comment